[Snort-users] problem compiling snort

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Tue Mar 24 21:22:42 EDT 2009

it's under /etc in the path that you untarred the original tarball...

for example

$ cd snort-2.8.3.2
$ cd etc/
$ ls -lh | grep .conf
-rw-r--r--  1 jj  jj   3.4K Oct 20  2003 classification.config
-rw-r--r--  1 jj  jj   548B Oct 20  2003 reference.config
-rw-r--r--  1 jj  jj    39K Dec 30 09:22 snort.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 jj  jj   2.3K Dec  5  2003 threshold.conf

JJC