[Snort-users] barnyard regular restart required

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...11827...
Mon Mar 9 10:23:53 EDT 2009

Ian,

Can you provide a couple of things:

1) grep -v '^#' barnyard.conf | grep -v ^$
2) Command line used to start barnyard
3) grep '^output' snort.conf
4) Command line used to start snort

Bamm

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Ian Masters <ian at ...12163...> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have the following setup: Snort v2.8.3.2 on Linix; Barnyard v0.2.0
> (patched); BASE v1.3.5
>
> Everything is working but unless I restart barnyard every day, it stops
> sending information to BASE.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this kind of thing?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian

sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net