[Snort-users] log_flushed_streams with Stream5

phez asap phez.asap at ...11827...
Sat Mar 7 10:18:15 EST 2009

Hi all

I was using the "log_flushed_streams" option with stream4/flow to do a pcap
dump of streams that triggered a rule. I am trying to switch over to using
the Stream5 preprocessor but it does not seem to support this. It is very
useful and I have to guess it is still possible to do this. Is there a new
way that this is being set up now when using stream5?

I tried posting this to the list before but it looked like it did not work.
Sorry if this is a double post.

=Mike=