[Snort-users] snortd problem

Hans Neukomm hans at ...14475...
Fri Mar 6 10:11:00 EST 2009

a few months ago I had similar problems with snortd init script on
opensuse
the reason was the missing support for common modern Linux LSB standards

may be my blog article I wrote may help you as well to see where to look
for and what to adapt

http://www.kriyayoga.com/love_blog/post.php/1067

I am NOT familiar with fedora in particular - but I belief that it also
uses Linux LSB standards

--
Hans Neukomm <hans at ...14475...>
Cyberspace Ashram - www.kriyayoga.com