[Snort-users] new version of our snort based free IDS/IPS

Alan Shimel alan at ...13458...
Tue Mar 3 09:38:48 EST 2009

Snort list, just wanted to let you all know that we have upgraded our
free version of snort based strata guard. It is called strata guard lite
now and is good up to 10mbps in line and supports multi-segments.  Runs
in VMware if you like and best of all is snort based. You can check out
our website http://www.stillsecure.com for the details.

Thanks and now back to your regularly scheduled program

alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 561.886.0455
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881

StillSecure, After All These Years

? Grab this Headline Animator

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.