[Snort-users] PCAP_FRAMES

Todd Wease twease at ...1935...
Mon Feb 16 20:00:18 EST 2009

Hi Shawn,

The environment variables PCAP_FRAMES and PCAP_MEMORY are not used by
Snort directly, but by Phil Woods libpcap.  Snort just gets the
environment variable and prints the value of it if it exists.  Currently
it only prints the value of PCAP_FRAMES, but could easily print the
value of PCAP_MEMORY as well if it's found in the environment.

Todd