[Snort-users] Problems with snort and B.A.S.E

Lee Clemens snort at ...13080...
Wed Feb 11 00:12:54 EST 2009

If you have any special characters in your password, you may need to escape
them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaustubh Gadkari [mailto:kaustubh.gadkari at ...11827...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:22 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Problems with snort and B.A.S.E

> So snort is putting events in the db, but base isn't seeing them.  Did you
> edit the base_conf.php file to reflect the proper db type, name and
> credentials for your setup?

Yes. The credentials are right, and so is the db type.

> Have you enabled sql debugging in the
> base_conf.php file so you can see what's going on?

I did, and it looks like base can connect to the db. Is there anything
in particular I should be looking for?

Kaustubh

--
Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com

Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with
Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code
build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power of
local