[Snort-users] Problems with snort and B.A.S.E

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at ...11827...
Tue Feb 10 23:21:55 EST 2009

> So snort is putting events in the db, but base isn't seeing them.  Did you
> edit the base_conf.php file to reflect the proper db type, name and
> credentials for your setup?

Yes. The credentials are right, and so is the db type.

> Have you enabled sql debugging in the
> base_conf.php file so you can see what's going on?

I did, and it looks like base can connect to the db. Is there anything
in particular I should be looking for?

Kaustubh

--
Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com