[Snort-users] Snort rule to monitor for a specific user login

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Thu Aug 13 18:37:58 EDT 2009

This sounds like a job for OSSEC, you don't have to really to deploy
to every system.  You have things that you don't want them access
probably on file servers, deploy the OSSEC agent to these boxes along
with you domain controllers (they have to auth here at some point) and
you should be mostly covered.  The rest is just writing rules looking
for the logons..

http://www.ossec.net/

Regards,

Will