[Snort-users] FYI: Empty IP used either as source IP or as destination IP in a rule. IP list: [].

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Tue Apr 28 13:39:01 EDT 2009

I say use the tools you have to do the job you need when it needs to
be done, just don't complain that the screws don't hold as well when
you hammer them in.