[Snort-users] transfers of snortrules-snapshot-CURRENT_s.tar.gz are slowwww....

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Apr 27 11:36:07 EDT 2009

I talked to Sourcefire IT about this problem this morning.  Apparently
we do have more than a couple people who are trying to download the
rule pack at a higher frequency than is sustainable for our pipes
(like several times a minute) and that's stressing the infrastructure.
 They're working on a fix, hopefully it will be in place today.

Marty