[Snort-users] Snort Users Webinar, What's New in Snort 2.8.4

Mike Guiterman mguiterman at ...1935...
Mon Apr 27 10:18:56 EDT 2009

The webinar was recorded and is now available to view or download a copy of
the slides.  All previous webinars are available at:
http://www.sourcefire.com/resources/snort-webcast-access?sfext=snorthome

There is a very simple registration form that you only need to complete
once.   Simply bookmark the resulting downloads page for future use.
Registration data is used solely for planning purposes.  We need to know how
many of you are watching and from where so we can plan for your local time
zones.

Regards,

Mike