[Snort-users] Grouping connections

Ulisses Araújo Costa ulissesaraujocosta at ...11827...
Wed Apr 22 13:36:53 EDT 2009

Hi Leon,

what I want is to record that the request X have the response Y. What I
explained, is that probably the request X is just a packet, but the response
Y is 4 packets. The only thing I want to know is that the flow X <> Y
happened.