[Snort-users] Grouping connections

Leon Ward seclists at ...14165...
Wed Apr 22 12:55:53 EDT 2009

Hi.

Sorry I don't think I understand what you are asking. Can you share the goal
you are trying to achieve rather than the method you are trying to resolve
it by?

>The idea is make Snort just consider that as 2 states (me making the
request and google sending the response). The problem is I want to make that
to connections, not sessions.

If you need to differentiate between data in each flow direction, take a
look at "flow".

-Leon