[Snort-users] [Snort-devel] barnyard2 development

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Mon Apr 20 09:52:32 EDT 2009

G'day to you. Good to see the devs involved, would this mail by any
chance be prompted by the out of hand thread on direct database
logging? :)

Since nobody has replied I'll kick off with a statement and a
question. I've found the two biggest blockers for people taking up the
tools are pre-build packages and documentation. Do you have any
pre-built packages?