[Snort-users] SnortUnified.pm on Windows - Anyone have this implemented?‏‏

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Wed Apr 15 20:09:03 EDT 2009

What is it you need to / want to do with it? Assuming you can install
the appropriate dependencies there should be no problems using it.
I've not made a direct barnyard replacement though all of the related
capabilities are implemented. barnyard.pl should handle the database
work and be faster than the original.

If you need assistance let me know.