[Snort-users] SnortUnified.pm on Windows - Anyone have this implemented?‏‏

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Apr 15 19:15:38 EDT 2009

I’m looking for some direction on possible options for logging, other than
using the spo_database function in Snort with Windows. Joel mentioned
SnortUnified.pm as an alternative, and I’m looking for someone that might
have some information on implementing this in a Windows environment.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--