[Snort-users] Unpatched barnyard on snort.org

Colin Grady colin.grady at ...11827...
Wed Apr 15 11:44:32 EDT 2009

Nigel,

Old thread, but I might be able to provide some insight.

Barnyard 0.2.0 only supports database schema 106. Schema 107 was
introduced with Snort 2.6 and adds generator ID logging to the
signature table. There is also an issue in 0.2.0 where the signature
revision field is always zero.

Not sure if Ian is referring to another issue.

- Colin