[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Loyal A Moses loyalmoses at ...3027...
Tue Apr 14 19:35:27 EDT 2009

I'll answer.

I'll send an email to Fydor and find out if he was GPL before he made
his custom license changes. Heck, lets go dig up some original nmap
packages from packetstorm.

If Nmap was always under his restricted / altered license and
contributors knew this from the beginning, there is no problem.

If he modified the license after GPL contribution by users and the
ultimate success of Nmap, then yes he is in the wrong.

Loyal.