[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Shirk Dog shirkdog_list at ...125...
Tue Apr 14 18:50:28 EDT 2009

What about the Zombies???

Shirkdog

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:08:12 -0600
From: cummingsj at ...11827...
To: pieter at ...14485...
CC: loyalmoses at ...3027...; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net; roesch at ...13572...5...
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

I am pretty sure that this clearly states the source will be completely closed... i.e. transcribed into ancient  Egyptian, sealed with the seal of the Royal Pig, locked in a vault with 10' thick walls.. buried deep within an undisclosed NBC facility that has a large detail of highly trained special ops guards on duty...... right?