[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Loyal A Moses loyalmoses at ...3027...
Tue Apr 14 18:46:13 EDT 2009

Wrong again!

"by your logic" -- if you thought that was the logic in my posts, then
this provides much more insight into the lack of understanding out
there.

The content on Aanval is copyright, the source for Drupal and
contributed works are copyright their respective owners and adheres to
the license it was released under.

I would have thought this type of knowledge is just quite common.

Silly, silly, silly.