[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Tue Apr 14 18:40:10 EDT 2009

Also, by your logic... any website that was created using Drupal (a GPL
project that I am sure you are quite familiar with, that has TONS of
contributed code etc etc...) should probably NOT have a copyright at the
bottom?  I mean, it's the same logic... so I'm just sayin is all...

kthx