[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Shirk Dog shirkdog_list at ...125...
Tue Apr 14 18:38:01 EDT 2009

http://i43.tinypic.com/wwn514.jpg

Shirkdog

From: loyalmoses at ...3027...
To: cummingsj at ...11827...
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:25:29 -0700
CC: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Was that sarcasm?
Cause I think I might know the facility you are talking about. ;-)
On Apr 14, 2009, at 3:08 PM, JJ Cummings wrote:I am pretty sure that this clearly states the source will be completely closed... i.e. transcribed into ancient  Egyptian, sealed with the seal of the Royal Pig, locked in a vault with 10' thick walls.. buried deep within an undisclosed NBC facility that has a large detail of highly trained special ops guards on duty...... right?