[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Tue Apr 14 18:08:12 EDT 2009

I am pretty sure that this clearly states the source will be completely
closed... i.e. transcribed into ancient  Egyptian, sealed with the seal of
the Royal Pig, locked in a vault with 10' thick walls.. buried deep within
an undisclosed NBC facility that has a large detail of highly trained
special ops guards on duty...... right?