[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Loyal A Moses loyalmoses at ...3027...
Tue Apr 14 15:35:33 EDT 2009

Is Sourcefire limited on development skill or man power?

It makes no sense at all to remove one of the most common facilities
in use by snort users because it is "too complex".

In the end, you'll do what you are going to do regardless of the
community -- we've seen it before. But don't use "complexity" and
"bugs" as the excuse.

Sourcefire is a publicly traded company -- Is it smart to be taking
votes on product development from a mailing list? I wouldn't think so.

Loyal.