[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Tue Apr 14 14:52:20 EDT 2009

I have an ulterior motive and it is simple.

Many of the bugs and issues over time with snort have been in output
plugins. Make one well supported, tested, unified method designed for
best performance and while doing so it improves the supportability and
maintainability of the code base.