[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Tue Apr 14 14:19:00 EDT 2009

Unified2 is truly "unified" meaning there is only 1 file for both
alert and log data.

Barnyard2 is actively supported. Last release was 07 Mar 09. I
reported a bug last week. They got back to me with in a day or so,
asked some questions, and said they are working on a fix. Contacted me
again the other day for some config info from one of my boxes to help
them with the fix.

For an Open Source project, that passes my "supported" test. :)

Wally