[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Apr 14 13:15:12 EDT 2009

After talking with Jason, I am going to try and put some bandwidth into
testing barnyard2.  See if it comes up for any of the short falls that
barnyard1 had.
Are any of the barnyard2 developers on this list?