[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Tue Apr 14 11:38:34 EDT 2009

Here is my vote to remove all output methods from the engine except
unified, to remove the code complexity. People are much better off
having two dedicated processes achieving a common goal than they are
with the code complexity and issues in the one code base.