[Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

James Lay jlay at ...13475...
Mon Apr 13 08:41:49 EDT 2009

> From: Danny Paul <JDPAUL at ...14549...>
> Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:22:04 -0500
> To: Stephen Reese <rsreese at ...11827...>, Matt Watchinski
> <mwatchinski at ...1935...>
> Cc: Snort <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: Re: [Snort-users] v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL
>
> I verified as well that no inserts were being made into the signatures or
> sensors table.

I take it that folks needing this functionality should hold off on
upgrading?  Would it do any good to test this on different platforms (I was
holding off to upgrade on Mac OS X 10.5.6 to see how this issue panned out)?

James