[Snort-users] Problems with snort and B.A.S.E

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Sat Apr 11 17:40:21 EDT 2009

It's been awhile but, if I remember correctly, snort doesn't write to
acid_event. Base does when you open the base interface. Does base have
the proper permissions to mysql?

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iDevice