[Snort-users] Problems with snort and B.A.S.E

Stephen Reese rsreese at ...11827...
Sat Apr 11 12:59:08 EDT 2009

I also have this problem with Base 1.4.1, Snort 2.8.1, and 5.0.32 on
Linux debian 2.6.18-6-686

complied with ./configure --with-mysql --with-snmp --enable-dynamicplugin

Snort is writing to 'event' but not 'acid_event'.