[Snort-users] Where can i find the tutorial for snort development?

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Wed Apr 1 17:37:32 EDT 2009

google returned these common references for snort development.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070717140415/http://afrodita.unicauca.edu.co/~cbedon/snort/spp_kickstart.html

http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/tools/developing_a_snort_dynamic_preprocessor_32874