[Snort-users] Where can i find the tutorial for snort development?

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at ...11827...
Wed Apr 1 11:38:52 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Ryan Jordan <ryan.jordan at ...1935...>wrote:

> We have a separate mailing list for development stuff. There are some Snort
> devs that read that list, but not the Users list. The list is
> snort-devel at ...314... As with this list, you will need to
> sign up in order for your messages to get through.

NO one can become a developer from user immediately , many times i too tried
to learn  to add some modules -- my experience with both user list and
developer list was not so supportive --i too understood  that ever one on
the list are busy enough so left asking more after trying few times

if there was a bridging course/material/resources which makes a common user
become developer will make snort become much more popular and better is what
i feel