[Snort-users] Where can i find the tutorial for snort development?

Ryan Jordan ryan.jordan at ...1935...
Wed Apr 1 11:13:13 EDT 2009

We have a separate mailing list for development stuff. There are some Snort
devs that read that list, but not the Users list. The list is
snort-devel at ...314... As with this list, you will need to sign
up in order for your messages to get through.

That being said, there isn't really an authoritative tutorial on Snort
development. It sounds like a good idea, but not something we can do
immediately. Still, by all means, send development questions to snort-devel.

--Ryan