[Snort-users] Where can i find the tutorial for snort development?

Devdutt Patnaik xendevid at ...11827...
Wed Apr 1 06:23:09 EDT 2009

There is a fair amount of documentation at http://www.snort.org/docs/
Obviously the more you use it and look at the source the more you
understand.

There are a number of books too which should get you started for basic
stuff.

-D