[Snort-users] sending netlink message: Connection Refused

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Tue Sep 16 11:52:17 EDT 2008

You must first load the ip_queue module if it is not already loaded.

modprobe ip_queue

Also what user are you running snort as?  You must run as root to
interact with ipqueue

Regards,

Will