[Snort-users] Deployment

Steffan A. Cline steffan at ...14410...
Mon Sep 8 09:39:53 EDT 2008

I have 2 - 1u servers available to me. Is it possible for one of them to
serve dual purpose meaning that it can still do web and all while providing
protection for itself and the other server? Both have dual ethernet.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan at ...14411...                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : steffan at ...14410...
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member