[Snort-users] 3.0 beta2 does not load dynamic preprocessors

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Thu Sep 4 10:44:08 EDT 2008

Nerijus,

Have you tried configuring using the dynamic_engine_lib and
dynamic_preprocessor_lib_dir options in snort.lua something like this?

opttab={
    ..., dynamic_engine_lib="/usr/local/snortsp/lib/snort/sf_engine.so",

dynamic_preprocessor_lib_dir="/usr/local/snortsp/lib/snort/snort_preproc",
}

If you are still having problems, please send the relevant parts of your
original conf, new conf, and lua files.  It would also be helpful to have
the sspiffy.sh args and output.

Russ