[Snort-users] [Q] thresholding: to throttle flood of alerts

Leon Ward seclists at ...14165...
Wed Oct 15 17:24:31 EDT 2008

Hi.

You are looking for "limit", or rather "both" limit and threshold

Take a look at README.thresholding in the /doc directory and the link
below.

http://snort.org/docs/snort_htmanuals/htmanual_280/node330.html#Event_Thresholding

-Leon