[Snort-users] Snort 2.8.4 Beta - inline still not working on 64 bit have to use svn

Victor Julien lists at ...14129...
Wed Oct 15 11:21:58 EDT 2008

In the snort-inline project we moved on to the more recent libnet 1.1,
thanks to the funding of NitroSecurity. The code is GPL, so Sourcefire
could integrate that code in Snort if they like...

An additional advantage would be that it supports IPv6 resets and icmp6
packets, although a patch to libnet 1.1 is required for the icmp6 part
(see
http://www.inliniac.net/blog/2007/10/16/libnet-11-ipv6-fixes-and-additions.html)

Regards,
Victor