[Snort-users] Snort only alert about traffic with an specific IP

Berta Alcala berta83 at ...11827...
Fri May 30 06:52:22 EDT 2008

Hi Rmkml,

I've received some emails from you. In one of them you say that I can try
with "-k none" option to disable checksum. I have installed snort as a
windows service with this command:

snort /SERVICE /INSTALL -dev -c c:\snort\etc\snort.conf -l c:\snort\log -i2
-k none

But everything is the same.

In other email you say that I have enabled stream5 in snort.conf, it's true,
but I don't know if it is compiled in the snort binary (and I don't know I
can do it).

I sent you and email with the output you asked me (salida.log).
I haven't received anything else.

Thanks