[Snort-users] ./configure ERROR!

YARICK yarick at ...14338...
Thu May 15 14:05:48 EDT 2008

i am not fimiliar with suse, but is there a way to install mysql with the
source packages ? ( this is a guess and may or may not help you )

also, please check out this link too.
http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1255683,00.html

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Curtis LaMasters <
curtislamasters at ...11827...> wrote:

> Thank you, you all have been very helpful.
>

> --
> Curtis LaMasters
> http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
> http://www.builtnetworks.com

--Yarick Tsagoyko

Advisory Notice: Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act and is legally privileged, but inherently insecure. Content may be
subject to alteration: email addresses may incorrectly identify the sender.
This email transmission, and any documents, files, or previous email
messages attached to it may be privileged and confidential, and are intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named in the address field. If the
reader of this message is not an intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify me by telephone or return email and delete it and any
attachments from your computer. Thank you.