[Snort-users] How Can I display the rule name instead of the ID with ACID?

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...3027...
Mon May 12 10:05:58 EDT 2008

First, you should switch to BASE http://base.secureideas.net.  ACID
has been dead for at least 5 years.

Second, do you mean that in the signature name field you have a
number, and not the name of the alert?  Or are you saying that you
want the description of the rule displayed somewhere?

Please clarify your statement so that we can make a better helpful
suggestion.

Joel