[Snort-users] Snort on web servers behind reverse proxies

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...1935...
Thu May 1 11:25:41 EDT 2008

Okay, Let me clarify and you tell me if I am wrong or right.  You want
to write a Snort rule to detect if your proxies are sending your
inside ip's out to the internet?  Or are you asking how to modify your
proxies so that they don't send the IP's at all?

joel