[Snort-users] Snort 2.8.1 Release Candidate Now Available

Justin Heath justin.heath at ...11827...
Wed Mar 26 17:29:59 EDT 2008

This should not affect your rule writing. However, dynamic attributes should
help define your stream and frag policies on the fly with the assistance of
an asset identification tool.

Cheers,
Justin