[Snort-users] Logging Reassembled Packets

Jeremy cjeremy at ...11827...
Fri Mar 14 00:07:36 EDT 2008

Not trying to steal the thread here, but I have to ask since I have
never really stress tested damonlogger. Do you all think it performs
better than tcpdump at writing packets to disk?  This never crossed my
mine to evaluate before now, as I have only used damonlogger to play
traffic out another interface....  If yes, any document on this claim
out there?  Running to Google now to see if I can't find something on
this while I wait for responses ;)

--jeremy