[Snort-users] Snort 2.8.1 Release Candidate Now Available
snortreleases at ...950...
Wed Mar 12 11:18:26 EDT 2008
A release candidate version of Snort 2.8.1 is now available on
snort.org, at http://www.snort.org/dl/
* Support for target-based attribute tables
* Ability to read multiple PCAPs from the command line
* Support for GRE encapsulation for both IPv4 and IPv6
* Support for IP over IP tunneling for both IPv4 and IPv6
* An SSL preprocessor to allow the ability to ignore encrypted traffic
* Update to HTTP Inspect to identify overly long HTTP header fields
* Updates to IPv6 support
See the release notes and changelog for more details.
Please continue to submit bugs, questions, and feedback to
snort-beta at ...3990...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-users