[Snort-users] Barnyard install problem!

Zakai Kinan titanyen2000 at ...131...
Mon Mar 3 11:29:14 EST 2008

I have everything installed.  See below:

ii  libmysqlclient15-dev            5.0.32-7etch5
                  mysql database development files
ii  libmysqlclient15off             5.0.32-7etch5
                  mysql database client library
ii  mysql-client-5.0                5.0.32-7etch5
                  mysql database client binaries
ii  mysql-common                    5.0.32-7etch5
                  mysql database common files (e.g.
/etc/mysql
ii  mysql-server-5.0                5.0.32-7etch5
                  mysql database server binaries

I don't believe that anything is missing.  I tried a
lot of tricks to no avail.

Regards,

ZK