[Snort-users] Extending CSV output plug-in

Kamran Shafi kamran.shafi at ...11827...
Sun Mar 2 21:44:43 EST 2008

Yes - all other outputs i.e. tcpdump, fast, standard are working properly.
Its only csv that is not producing any output.

Thanks for pointing to the Snort development site.

Apologies for posting to private e-mail unintentionally.

Come on guys, is there anyone to point out where I might have problem??????

--
Regards
Kamran Shafi